Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

francis.favorini
Forum Admin

USA
618 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  8:25:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit francis.favorini's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You can download the DHE VPN here: https://vpn.duhs.duke.edu/

IT Director, Brain Imaging and Analysis Center
Go to Top of Page

Jeff_Browndyke

35 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  6:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jeff_Browndyke's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nope. That's the URL that puts Mac 64 users in a perpetual loop. One can stop the automatic process and download the vpinstaller.sh script directly from the URL, but when the .sh script is SUDOed (as suggested by Chris) it will construct a Mac .dmg installer that for some reason defaults to Duke VPN, not Duke Medicine. I've tried the process three times now with the same result and from the same URL provided. It's a mystery to me. I'm going to take my laptop to the VA tomorrow to see if I can piggyback onto the Duke wireless system and then attempt the URL download again. Maybe its something to do with access from outside the Duke network...
Go to Top of Page

ayse.belger
BIAC Faculty

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  10:10:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit ayse.belger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeff, you need to just call Duke oit, and they walk you through a different install, and fix it in about 4 minutes.

Ayse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BIAC Forums © 2000-2010 Brain Imaging and Analysis Center Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000